Today is the day that we celebrate International Women’s Day, the day that we celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievement of women around the world withbeing the global theme of 2023.
The theme of embracing equity goes beyond gender, it also means embracing diversity, so here are some interesting fun facts about the women of Expat Insurance:
• There are 26 women working at Expat Insurance
• That’s 72% of the total workforce
• This number could go higher as we have two vacancies and the current lead candidates for both those positions are… you guessed it… women!
• There are 4 religions amongst these 26 women
• 10 countries and cultures
• They speak 9 languages
• Ten are working mums
• Another one is a grandmother
• Four out of ten working mums delivered at least one of their children while working at Expat Insurance making us truly a workplace family.
To celebrate this day, we women at Expat Insurance, have put together a short video talking about what it means to be a woman in today’s Singapore. Scripted, filmed and produced in-house by the women of Expat Insurance for all women 🙂 ENJOY!