The impact of COVID-19 has meant that many companies and in particular SMEs are now facing financial concerns and uncertainty. However, it is hugely important for any SME to make sure the health and wellbeing of their staff remains top of mind. Therefore, Employee Benefits remains a necessity in any business. As an SME ourselves we understand the challenges they may be dealing with and have come together to try and support SME businesses.
For the rest of May until 31st July we have decided with participating insurers, to offer 10% discount for any new Health insurance SME program for your employees*. Contact your Expat Insurance Advisor for more details – [email protected]
*Terms and Conditions apply:
1) “SME together” project is led by Expat Insurance in collaboration with some participating insurers
2) Therefore the 10% discount is available exclusively through a selection of products
3) For a better transparency and easiest implementation, the discount will apply directly on your invoice
4) This only applies to new policies issued from 8th May to 31st July 2020 inclusive and only applicable for the 1st year
5) This promotion applies exclusively to companies with less than 100 employees